The best Rotterdam beer in the world
As a brewpub we love sharing our knowledge about beer in every way possible: quickly at the bar or during one of our tastings. At a beer tasting you get an elaborate and personal explanation about the beers and you learn everything about the brewing process and different types of beers. At the end of the evening you know exactly which beer suits you best.
Until our new location in Fenix I opens, you can only reserve a tasting at our beautiful gastropub Kaapse Maria, located in the heart of Rotterdam.
Tastings Kaapse Maria
Would you like to boost your beer skills in a more relaxed and cosy setting? Then you’re all set at Kaapse Maria. The bites here are slightly different than at the Proeflokaal. Don’t expect the famously Dutch bites ‘bitterballen’ but rather try one of the beautiful Asian inspired bites.
€ 20,- per person, 5 – 12 people
- 5 Beers
- 90 minutes
Small with bites:
€ 27,50 per person, 5 – 12 people
- 5 Beers
- 90 minutes
€ 35,- per person, 5 – 12 people
- At least 10 beers
- 180 minutes
Because we are very busy with the move to our new venue in Fenix I, we currently do not organize tastings in our Proeflokaal. As soon as our new bar opens, you’ll be able to reserve tastings again. In the meantime, Kaapse Maria will be happy to have you!
Terms and conditions
- Reservations can only be made via the form at the bottom of the page.
- Pay attention! A reservation is only definitive if you have received a confirmation by mail!
- You can expect an answer within 72 hours.
- At Kaapse Maria a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 12 persons applies.
- Please let us know the final number of people at least 24 hours in advance.
- Do you want to party? If you really want to learn something about beer, book a tasting. Do you want to go home drunk and stumbling, then reserve the drinks option.
- We have a lot of knowledge about beer, please don’t expect us to have as much knowledge about all alcoholic beverages.
- Wine and soda can always be added to the bill.
- Because beer is not spit out in a bucket during a tasting, we advise you not to come by car. Subway and tram station Eendrachtsplein is practically around the corner anyway.