Are you passionate about culinary arts and ready to take on the challenge of reshaping this location? Do you have experience in kitchen management and thrive in a hands-on role? The position of Head Chef at Kaapse Brouwers – Fenix Food Factory might be perfect for you!
As Head Chef, you will work closely with the head of our hospitality group and be responsible for the culinary operations at the Fenix Food Factory. You are not only responsible for managing kitchen aspects but also solve operational problems and assist in training the staff. Additionally, you proactively address facility issues and have insight into the financial aspects within the culinary sector.
– Actively managing daily kitchen operations
– Solving operational problems and supporting kitchen staff
– Proactively addressing facility challenges
– Managing budgets and costs
– Establishing agreements with current and new suppliers
– Curating our menus
– Experience in the culinary sector in a leadership role
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
– Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to act proactively
– Financial insight into HR, procurement, and sales processes
– Skills in Lightspeed, SmartEndr, and L1NDA are considered valuable
– Excellent proficiency English, both written and spoken
– A six-month contract for 32 hours per week or 38 hours as agreed, with the possibility of a permanent position
– Market-based salary based on experience, including participation in tip distributions
– Potential profit-sharing upon achieving goals
– Discounts at our culinary establishments and, of course, the opportunity to taste all our new beers!
– Business laptop
– Room for personal input and creativity in the role
Since 2014, we’ve been an independent craft beer brewery, pioneering bold recipes, engaging taste experiments, and creating contemporary craft beers. We chart our own course but are on a mission: to brew the finest Rotterdam beer in the world!
FENIX FOOD FACTORY
Discover our versatile location in Katendrecht, including the Kaapse Kaap, within the Fenix Food Factory. Here, amidst a unique atmosphere, you’ll have a stunning view of the Maas River and a choice of over 25 craft beers on tap. Our Fenix kitchen delights with dishes crafted from high-quality ingredients. At Sophia’s, our coffee bar, indulge in the finest coffee in Rotterdam, curated with carefully selected beans from our partner, Shokunin Coffee. A collection of locations where taste, ambiance, and hospitality converge. Welcome to the diversity of the Fenix Food Factory!
Located in the centre of Rotterdam: our gastropub Kaapse Maria. In a beautiful, old building, The focus is on the combination of beer, natural wines and delicious food.
The youngest member of our family, yet a homage to the past: our ‘modern’ brown bar on the vibrant Nieuwe Binnenweg
Do you believe you’d be a good fit for our team and ready to take on this challenge? Then send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
3029 BP Rotterdam