Here you can find job openings and read a description of what we are looking for and how to apply.
Kaapse Brouwers is a diverse, challenging and varied workplace. We have a range of positions and room for growth within our organisation. We are always looking for ambitious, enthusiastic and dynamic individuals with a passion for great beer and food.
Want to work with us at the brewery, Kaapse Maria, Kaapse Kaap or Kaapse Will’ns? Then please send your CV with a letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Currently we are looking for barkeepers so don’t hesitate to apply!
Vacatures September 2021
Full Time job opening as Senior-Marketeer
- Co-Create Marketing Strategy (first national, later international)
- Co-Creating a Marketing Plan
- Creating Marketing Content, Calendar & Events
- Managing our Social Media/Communication team & interns
- Co-Managing our Sales Ambassador
- Work closely with our management team and graphic designers
Type of person
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate both verbally & written
- Strong problem-solving skills. You like solving problems, and looking for awesome solutions
- You speak Dutch & English
- 5+ years of workexperience
- High tolerance for change and you like working in fast-paced environments
- High tolerance for nonconformist products (as far as beers can have personalities)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Bonuspoints if you have a network within the beerworld!
- Scale up phase and budgets
- We prefer public transport over company cars
- Informal, flat organization
- No suits or corner offices but t-shirts and stainless steel boilers
- Stationed at our Brewery at Keilestraat 9-f Rotterdam
- Start a.s.a.p.
- The fact that this vacancy lacks marketing value should fire you up
Interested?! Please email your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org